St. Petersburg Polytechnic University Journal. Physics and Mathematics accepts original research articles and reviews. Submissions should be original previously unpublished works that have not been submitted for publication to any other journal.
Submissions should contain new research findings, obtained by the authors, of interest to the international research community.
All articles should comply with the journal’s ethical guidelines.
The journal accepts submissions in the following subject areas:
- Atom Physics and Physics of Clusters and Nanostructures
- Biophysics and Medical Physics
- Mathematical Physics
- Simulation of Physical Processes
- Experimental Technique and Devices
- Physics of Atmosphere
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Physics of Molecules
- Physical Optics
- Physical Electronics
- Physical Materials Technology
- Nuclear Physics
Articles should adhere to the following structure:
- introduction explaining the relevance of the research problem (roughly 0.5 to 1 page);
- the main body detailing the problem and describing the methods adopted and the results obtained;
- conclusion summarizing the findings and offering suggestions for further research (roughly 0.5 to 1 page);
The following data are uploaded separately through the E-Submission system:
- article title in Russian and English
- abstract in Russian and English (abstract preparation guidelines)
- keywords in Russian and English
- references in Cyrillic and Latin characters (citation guidelines)
- information about any funding sources
Papers should be kept to a maximum of 12-20 A4 pages (including figures). The maximum number of figures (diagrams, graphs, images, drawings, photographs, etc.) should not exceed 6.
Manuscript preparation guidelines.